Email Us: email@example.com
At AABB DNA Testing, we have seen too many cases in which U.S. citizens who are sponsoring loved ones to obtain entry into the United States because of problems with DNA testing for immigration purposes. One of the simplest and most avoidable mistakes is that sponsors incorrectly assume that a request for DNA tests on family members who have already been tested is inaccurate.
There could be a number of reasons why the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services requests the tests to be conducted a second time. When a sponsor operates under the assumption that it’s an error on USCIS’s part, this can set back the application process for years.
If you have already conducted a series of DNA tests in NYC for immigration reasons, and you believe the repeat request is being made in error, contact the USCIS immediately to clarify the issue.
At AABB DNA Testing, we take DNA testing in NYC seriously and professionally and want our clients to achieve the goals and dreams of bringing their loved ones here to the United States to be with them. DNA testing for immigration can be a time-consuming and seemingly tedious process, but when your loved ones are here with you, it will all be worth it.
We urge you to contact the USCIS with any questions regarding repeat test requests.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377