Email Us: email@example.com
As of January 2012, there were new rules and regulations put in place regarding immigration DNA testing. AABB DNA Testing is in complete accordance with all DNA testing procedures in New York and the United States, especially with regard to immigration DNA tests.
While we are in compliance with these immigration DNA testing regulations, that doesn’t mean that all DNA testing centers in New York City are. That’s why it’s important to realize that new rules and regulations went into effect in January 2012 so that you can protect yourself and choose the right DNA testing facility for your immigration application requirements.
What Happens if a Facility is Not in Compliance?
If a DNA testing facility in New York is not in compliance with the new federal regulations, this could mean that DNA tests you undergo when sponsoring a family member for permanent visa in the United States may be denied by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service. If the DNA test results are not accepted by the USCIS, this could delay approval of a permanent visa for your family member(s) for a number of years.
While we at AABB DNA Testing are more than capable and willing to fulfill your immigration DNA testing requirements, no matter which agency you choose, we just want you to make sure that they are current and follow the new rules and regulations that went into effect in January 2012 so that your visa application process can move forward without delay.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377