Email Us: email@example.com
No matter where you live, you have certain protections, as well as legal obligations, under the law with regard to paternity. If you are required or are willing to conduct paternity testing within NYC, it’s important that you first understand your legal rights, obligations, and protections under the law.
AABB DNA Testing is not a law firm and doesn’t offer legal advice to our clients. We conduct paternity tests using DNA samples. Every individual has certain inalienable legal rights when it comes to paternity testing in New York. If you are unsure about your legal rights, we urge you to contact the New York City Family Court to learn about the most common DNA test related questions asked. You can find some of this information at http://www.courts.state.ny.us/courts/nyc/family/faqs_paternity.shtml.
One of the most common questions asked with regard to paternity testing in NYC has to do with child support and legal responsibility. In the State of New York, for example, according to the website listed above, “If a man was not married to the mother of the child, he has no obligation to pay support for the child, and has no legal right to custody or visitation with the child, unless he is legally names the father of the child, through an order of filiation or an acknowledgement of paternity.”(http://www.courts.state.ny.us/courts/nyc/family/faqs_paternity.shtml).
If you have any questions of a legal nature with regard to paternity testing in NYC, it’s advisable to have those questions answered prior to completing the DNA test. If a DNA test has been ordered by the courts and you have questions, either visit the link provided or seek legal counsel immediately.
We take paternity testing seriously in NYC and we want our clients, whether they are willing participants or order by the courts to comply, to be comfortable with the entire process.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377