Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
← When DNA Testing is Required for Immigration, it May be Necessary to Contact the U.S. Embassy Overseas
At AABB DNA Testing, we understand that the process of gathering immigration DNA testing information can sometimes be confusing. While we are not a legal representation firm, but are a NYC DNA testing facility that is reliable and experienced with regard to DNA immigration testing, we also understand than many of our clients are hard working American citizens trying to navigate the complicated world of the immigration process.
Most of our immigration based clients come to us for DNA testing because they are sponsoring a family member, or several family members in an effort to bring them to this country on a permanent visa. DNA testing for immigration purposes is sometimes required when formal documents regarding relationships either don’t exist or are not reliable or acceptable to the U.S. government.
If you have legal questions regarding immigration DNA testing, the process itself, how to protect yourself or your loved ones, privacy and other related issues, we at AABB DNA Testing cannot provide answers, but are more than willing to guide you in the process of finding the appropriate and most accurate legal information.
The Justice Department of the United States provides pro bono (free) legal services to individuals who have questions regarding the legal process of sponsoring family members to immigrate to the United States. You can find out more by visiting http://www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377