Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
← If the USCIS Requests DNA Testing for Immigration that Has Already Been Completed, This May Not be an Error
Depending on where a sponsored family member lives, you may be required to contact the U.S. embassy in that country to complete the DNA testing process. Often, DNA testing is required to complete the visa application process when legal documentations proving the familial relationship are either lost, not recognizable to the U.S government, or not accepted.
The process for completing international DNA testing generally begins in the United States with the sponsoring citizen. When you begin the process of DNA testing in NYC, for example, you may find a list of acceptable agencies in your family member’s home country through the DNA testing facility here.
If not, then your family member may be required to seek out a U.S. embassy or consulate in their homeland. If you need to contact the U.S. embassy in your family’s country, you can reach them via email to get the process started. You can find the embassy and appropriate email address through http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis or through http://www.usembassy.gov/.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
Our staff members have undergone AABB Relationship Testing Collection Training and Certification and are recognized as AABB-trained sample collectors for relationship testing purposes and are included on the list of qualified collection suppliers given quarterly to AABB Accredited Relationship Testing Laboratories worldwide.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377