Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
← Make Sure that the Immigration DNA Testing Facility You Choose is in Full Compliance with the Latest Regulations
At AABB DNA Testing, we want to help you and your family receive the visa immigration application approval as soon as possible. There are many factors that determine how long the overall process can take and they are all beyond our control. However, one aspect of DNA testing that is done for immigration applications that can hold up the process for months or even years is incorrectly assuming that a second request for DNA testing is a mistake.
You may have already conducted the DNA testing in NYC and have been waiting for the results, and this request seems like a mistake on the part of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
This is often a legitimate request by the USCIS. There could be any number of valid and legitimate reasons why the USCIS is requesting more DNA testing for your immigration application. Don’t assume it’s an error and ignore it.
Ignoring this request could ultimately delay the approval process for years. We have seen this unfortunate incident occur more than once and we don’t want it to happen to you.
If you have received a letter from the USCIS requesting more DNA tests, having completed them already, contact us at AABB DNA Testing and we can assist you in determining if the request is legitimate or not. The last thing we want is for you to spend more money that you need to, but more often than not, these requests are legitimate.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377