Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the most common questions that clients of AABB DNA Testing have is about the cost of DNA tests for immigration purposes. These clients tend to navigate the Internet and discover that paternity DNA testing is considerably less expensive and feel that they are being taken advantage of. This is not true.
It doesn’t matter whether you choose our services at AABB DNA Testing or another provider, you will find the same cost structures at all of the legitimate companies that the U.S. government trusts. The reason that DNA tests for immigration applications is higher than paternity DNA testing is the process involved as well as shipping.
With paternity tests, they involve the child, mother, and father. The test is generally straightforward. For immigration requirements, the number of family members that are required for testing increases. Sometimes parents, siblings, and even grandparents are required to submit DNA samples to prove familial relations.
Every test that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services requires increases the total cost of the DNA testing.
Another factor that raises costs is international shipping. Due to the sensitive nature of the samples being shipped via the U.S. embassy in your relative’s country, international shipping can be quite expensive. Often, these expenses account for up to half of the total price of DNA testing for immigration.
The process may be similar to paternity DNA testing, but there is a great deal more involved in it for immigration applications. Contact a professional representative from AABB DNA Testing today to learn more about the overall process and how each step is calculated into the total cost of DNA testing for immigration requirements.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377