Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DNA testing can be a vital component of immigration visa applications, depending on the documents that you have available to prove a relationship with the applicant for whom you are seeking a visa. That’s why it deserves the best facility to ensure that the process runs smoothly.
When a legal United States citizen files an application for a relative living in another country to immigrate to the U.S., they are required to fill out a number of application forms as well as provide evidentiary proof that the documented relationship with the immigrant is legitimate. This can be done through the use of birth certificates, passports, and other conventional methods.
However, if these documents are not available, or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) determines that more evidence is required, they may demand that the U.S. citizen and the applicant take part in DNA testing for immigration purposes.
The first thing that you need to do when determining whether you’ll be required to provide DNA testing results to prove the relationship is to gather all relevant documentation from the USCIS. If you are about to begin the application process, it’s best to begin the DNA testing procedure immediately, even if you end up having the proper documentation required.
This is because the results could take weeks or even months, depending on your relative’s home country, how long the U.S. embassy in that country holds the sample, and other factors.
DNA testing for immigration purposes is becoming more critical to the visa application process and it’s important to understand all of the dynamics involved.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377