Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
New rules and regulations went into effect in January, 2012 regarding immigration DNA testing. It is absolutely essential that the facility you choose to conduct your immigration DNA testing procedures are in compliance with these new regulations. AABB DNA Testing is in full compliance, though not all DNA testing facilities in New York City are.
It’s important for you to protect yourself, your time, and your money by understanding these rules and regulations and that if the facility you choose is not in full compliance, it could cause significant delays in your immigration application process. In some cases, it could lead to denial of your application completely.
Unfortunately, we have heard stories from previous clients who chose a less expensive provider, waited months for the test results, submitted them to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services agency, only to discover that the results were not acceptable because the facility was not in compliance with the latest January, 2012 regulations.
At AABB DNA Testing, we know you have options when it comes to DNA testing in New York City. While we would prefer you choose us, no matter what company you choose, just make sure that they are in compliance with all current rules and regulations related to immigration DNA testing.
If you have any preliminary questions, contact one of our professional associates who will be more than happy to answer them. We have experience individuals fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Creole.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
Our staff members have undergone AABB Relationship Testing Collection Training and Certification and are recognized as AABB-trained sample collectors for relationship testing purposes and are included on the list of qualified collection suppliers given quarterly to AABB Accredited Relationship Testing Laboratories worldwide.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377