Email Us: email@example.com
It is impossible to provide an accurate date when the DNA testing process for immigration applications would be completed. Some DNA testing services in New York City will boast that they can offer guaranteed delivery dates when it comes to immigration DNA tests, but due to the nature of international agencies, U.S. embassies, and handling times, managing the time it takes to receive the samples from abroad is beyond the control of the facilities that conduct DNA testing in New York City.
AABB DNA Testing is committed to providing the best service and most accurate results, but also to be completely forthright and honest regarding the process. Each client and immigration visa application with vary, just as each country that the subjects reside in will vary.
We have found that immigration DNA tests involving up to 17 family members take as little as three weeks while tests involving just two to three members drag on for months. There are a number of factors that go into determining how long it will take to complete immigration DNA tests, including shipping method, the type of agency collecting the DNA samples in the foreign country, and how long the U.S. embassy in that country holds the sample, if they do.
Each case will vary, so it’s important to make sure that you begin the DNA testing process as quickly as possible when starting your visa application to ensure timely results.
We are committed to helping every client expedite the process and whether you choose us or another facility, we believe you deserve the upfront truth about timeframes. Any company that guarantees results within a specified timeframe simply is misleading you.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377