Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immigration DNA testing can be a confusing process. What are your legal rights? Do you or your family members have legal rights with regard to the process of DNA testing? Will the government store your DNA test results? Does it matter what NYC DNA Testing facility you choose?
Legal advice on DNA immigration testing is available pro bono. This means that it can be obtained free of charge. While AABB DNA Testing cannot and will not offer legal advice of any kind, we believe it is important and incumbent upon every family member who will take part in DNA testing for an immigration application to know and understand his or her legal rights with regard to the process.
The Justice Department of the United States offers this pro bono legal advice regarding immigration DNA testing. You can learn more and find resources and legal counsel free of charge by visiting www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm.
If you have questions about the DNA collection process, testing, results, costs, or any other issue related to immigration DNA tests, contact AABB DNA Testing today to learn more. We are the premier NYC DNA testing facility.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377