Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you been required to take part in a paternity DNA testing procedure? No matter whether you are the alleged biological mother or father, you have certain inalienable legal rights with regard to paternity testing. No matter whether you are willing to partake in the tests, initiated them, or are unsure what to do, you should aware of your legal rights.
Not only can the cost of paternity tests be prohibitive to some individuals, but the process can be deemed as intrusive. At AABB DNA Testing, we aim to help keep your costs down and to help you understand your legal rights and obligations.
Child support and legal responsibility for the child in question are two of the most common questions that people have with regard to paternity DNA testing. In order to learn about these topics and other issues, you can also review some frequently asked questions about paternity rights at www.courts.state.ny.us/courts/nyc/family/faqs_paternity.shmtl.
Paternity tests are a major legal consideration and we want all of our clients, and potential clients, to understand those rights so that they have the proper information at their disposal moving forward.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377