Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have completed an immigration application with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services department for a relative living overseas, it may be your responsibility to contact the U.S. embassy in that country regarding DNA testing.
In many cases, DNA testing is required to complete the immigration visa application. This process is used to document and prove that there is a legitimate familial relationship between the applicant and the U.S. citizen.
Depending on where your relative lives, there may be agencies in their home country that are acceptable to the USCIS. If there are none, it will be your responsibility to contact the U.S. embassy in that country to arrange the international DNA testing as well as proper handling and shipping of the sample.
In order to find the U.S. embassy in your relative’s country, visit www.uscis.gove/portal/site/uscis. You may also find this information at www.usembassy.gov. If you want to find out if there are acceptable agencies in this country, you can generally find a list through a legitimate DNA testing facility in NYC.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377