Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you aren’t entirely certain what siblingship means, it is referring to your brothers and sisters. This might also include your half brothers or half sisters.
Although DNA tests to prove or disprove paternity are what you probably hear about the most, siblingship DNA testing can be extremely useful in certain situations.
In a nutshell, this type of testing proves whether or not two or more persons are related to each other by blood as sisters or brothers. This may also apply to half brothers or half sisters.
If there is a genetic match shown by a DNA sample that shows you or another person are a brother or sister to each other, you may have the same parents or share a mother or father.
Why would someone want to have a siblingship DNA test?
One of the most common reasons for a DNA test to determine whether or not two people are siblings is when a paternity DNA test isn’t possible and the only way to know paternity is to test a suspected father’s children to see if they are all related to each other by blood.
If two people have the same set of parents—both mother and father—they will almost certainly share half of their mother’s chromosomes and half of their father’s. In this scenario, these two people would be full siblings.
By the same token, if two people are only half brother or sisters, one fourth of their chromosomes should be identical. When testing for siblingship, the number of genes that are shared as well as the pattern in which those genes are shared are carefully analyzed and a “sibship” index calculated.
If this index shows less than 1.00, this is an indication that the people are not related. If the index shows more than 1.00, this is a strong indication that the persons being tested are either full siblings or half siblings.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377