Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
A DNA paternity test is the most widely known and most common of all relationship DNA testing.
Statistically, more than one million men in the United States have paternity tests every year. Of these million men, about one in three discovers that he is not, in fact, the biological father of the child in question.
Obviously, this could have devastating emotional effects and if the paternity testing was performed for financial reasons, the results can also have a tremendous impact.
Why is a DNA paternity test done?
Reasons for a Paternity DNA Test
There might be one of several reasons why someone would want or need to have a paternity test done. Here are a few of the most common reasons:
There are legal and non-legal DNA paternity tests.
Legal vs Non-Legal Paternity Tests
In cases where someone wants a paternity test just from a personal, private desire to know either whether or not they are the biological father of a child or a child who wants to know their parentage….a legal DNA paternity test isn’t necessary.
But, if there is money involved or in cases of immigration issues, it is advisable or even legally necessary to have a legal paternity test performed.
The major difference is that with a legal paternity test, there is a chain of custody that is observed through each step of the process. The parties must have verifiable identification and photographs are taken of each participant.
Still, even if you don’t need a legal paternity test, it is best to use a testing lab that uses the same techniques and standards for both legal and non-legal.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377