Email Us: email@example.com
Have you ever wondered just how dependable DNA testing accuracy really is?
In some types of DNA testing, results are more accurate than others. For example, a paternity test is 99.99% accurate. But even as close to completely accurate as that test is—it still isn’t 100% accurate.
Other types of DNA tests are a little less accurate than a paternity DNA test, including:
Still, perhaps the main thing that helps to provide DNA testing results with the most accuracy is the lab performing the tests. Testing can vary widely from lab to lab, so if you really need to get DNA testing accuracy; go with a lab that uses up-to-date, modern testing techniques.
Labs with DNA Testing Accuracy
A good rule of thumb, when shopping around for a lab that will provide DNA tests with the most accuracy, is to use one that tests 20 or more genetic markers. These tests might be a tad more costly, but if accuracy is vitally important it’s probably a case of getting what you pay for.
Some labs, for example, test as few as three or four markers and don’t compare the test results with a second run. You can understand why this is a good proposition for the lab, since it’s considerably faster and easier to test only a scant handful or less of markers and not compare those results to a second run. But it isn’t advantageous to those who need reliably accurate results.
Where there is a significant amount of money involved—paternity tests for example—you really need to get as much accuracy as possible.
When Accuracy Counts
Although many DNA tests are done because of financial considerations such as an inheritance, child support or Social Security benefits, the truth is that even where financial gain isn’t an issue people who want DNA tests for personal reasons still want accurate results.
Choosing a DNA testing lab for its low price is not necessarily going to be a bargain if the results are faulty.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377