Email Us: email@example.com
Grandparent DNA tests aren’t as common a procedure as paternity tests, but in the absence of the possible biological father, testing the father’s parents can provide statistical probability whether or not two people are the grandparents of another person.
Like other types of DNA tests, this grandparent test compares chromosomes of the grandparents and the other test subject. Since we all inherit one half of our genetic makeup from our father and one half from our mother, any of our biological offspring will also have DNA from our parents because we pass 50% of our DNA on to our children.
So, there is shared DNA present in grandparents and grandchildren. If not, there is no biological relationship.
Reasons to Have Grandparent DNA Testing
As mentioned above, testing the DNA of two people believed to be the parents of a missing father can provide evidence of paternity.
If the birth mother is available, it’s very helpful to get a DNA sample from her, too, in order to eliminate her half of contributed DNA. That being said, the grandparent DNA testing can be done without a maternal specimen.
As to why this particular DNA test might be done, here are some of the most common reasons:
Legal Grandparent DNA Test or Non-Legal?
Which type of grandparent DNA test is right for you? Legal or non-legal?
Generally speaking, if there is a question of financial benefits, you should probably go with legal testing. If, on the other hand, you want to know if you are the biological grandparent of a child or a grandchild of two people; non-legal would be fine.
Legal testing follows strict guidelines as to chain of custody, identification and more. Non-legal has less exacting guidelines but will still furnish the desired results.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377