Email Us: email@example.com
Are you wondering how to get started with DNA immigration testing?
One thing that is important to note is that immigration DNA testing is somewhat different than other types of DNA testing. For instance, the lab performing the testing must be AABB accredited.
What is AABB accreditation?
AABB stands for “American Associations of Blood Banks.” The DNA testing labs who receive this accreditation meet all of the standards and requirements of the U.S. Department of State and the USCIS, or United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
This means that if you will be a party that requires DNA testing for immigration purposes, choosing an AABB accredited testing center is essential.
Why would someone need DNA testing for immigration?
Common Reasons for Immigration DNA Testing
DNA testing is usually done for immigration to prove a biological relationship. Say you are a U.S. Citizen and want to bring your mother over from China to live with you in the United States; you might need DNA testing to establish that a blood relationship does exist.
Or, in some cases where a baby is born abroad to United States citizens and there is reason to question a biological relationship, DNA testing may be required before the child can enter the U.S. or be granted United States citizenship.
How do you get the ball rolling for DNA immigration testing?
Immigration DNA Testing: Getting Started
You must have gotten the paperwork from the United States embassy or USCIS asking for evidence of the relationship between the beneficiary and the petitioner.
Once you have that paperwork, you should set up an appointment at an AABB accredited DNA testing center.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377