Email Us: email@example.com
If you are facing immigration DNA testing, you might be interested in knowing the requirements and what to expect.
Immigration is one of the main reasons people have DNA testing done. Knowing what the requirements are may help you prepare and have everything go smoothly on testing day.
Be sure to share this information with the other parties who will be tested, if you find it helpful.
The U.S. Department of State, United States embassies and the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) have specific guidelines that must be observed for DNA immigration testing.
If you fail to observe these rules and policies, or the DNA testing center doesn’t comply with them, you will not be able to use the results of the tests.
Here are the requirements for United States DNA immigration testing:
• The testing center or laboratory must be AABB accredited
• The testing center follows the chain of custody requirements
• The DNA testing facility must send a sample DNA collection kit and thorough, explicit collection instructions t the United States embassy or a physician who has been approved by the embassy
• The DNA testing lab must coordinate with the USCIS and/or the U.S. embassy
• Parentage DNA test must show a probability of 99.5% or above
• Buccal, or cheek, swabbing is the preferred method of sample collecting for immigration DNA testing
Those are the requirements but you do have free choice in a few areas of the testing.
Provided the above requirements are met, you are free to choose any DNA testing center regardless of where it is located, as long as it provides sample collection locations that are convenient for all tested persons.
So, be sure to check with the DNA test lab of your choice and find out whether or not they can schedule appointments anywhere in the United States, or be able to send sample collection kits to U.S. embassies abroad.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377