Email Us: email@example.com
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service may require a number of DNA tests in NYC, or your home city, that go beyond the standard test requirements of paternity DNA testing (mother, father, and child, for example). It’s important to make sure that you understand what the USCIS requires with regard to immigration DNA testing.
The USCIS may require several different tests involving paternity, maternity, grandparenting, sibling relationships, cousins, and more. All of these tests involve the Biological Relationship Studies that are conducted via the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service. This requirement is one of the most commonly misunderstood aspects of immigration DNA testing. It is also one of the key reasons why clients at AABB DNA Testing question the fact that immigration DNA testing is often more expensive and can take longer than paternity tests.
What if You Don’t Comply with All DNA Tests?
If you are sponsoring a family member or multiple family members for permanent visas into the United States, you will be required to comply with all required immigration DNA tests. Failure to complete all familial DNA tests could delay the application process for years.
If you are uncertain about the number of required DNA tests to be completed, we invite you to contact the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service immediately to gather the appropriate information so that you can move the application process forward.
AABB DNA Testing is a DNA testing facility in New York City that is fully compliant with all federal rules and regulations regarding immigration DNA testing. We are ready to assist you in processing your visa application as smoothly as possible.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377