Email Us: email@example.com
Paternity DNA testing is carried out in order to determine who the biological father of a child is. If you have doubts as to who your biological father is or you want to determine whether you could be the biological father of a child, this type of test can prove invaluable. There are many reasons why people decide that they need to have this type of test carried out and in many cases it is simply because they want to know who their father or child is. However, there are also other reasons why people have this type of test performed.
A paternity DNA test is a pretty simple process and one that is used regularly. When we are born we inherit half of our DNA from our father so carrying out a DNA test can determine whether part of a child’s DNA is a match with the assumed father that is also being tested. This then provides you with conclusive information as to the identity of the biological father.
There are various reasons why you may need to have a paternity test carried out to find out about your biological father or child. Of course, for many it is simply a case of wanting to know once and for all who their biological father or child is, as this is not something that anyone wants to have doubts about. However, some of the other reasons why people decide to have a paternity DNA test include:
By using paternity testing experts to find out this information, you can benefit from greater peace of mind and conclusive results. When you use a reputable facility, the results are checked and verified to ensure you never have to worry about inaccuracies or even mixed up results.
If you need to have a paternity DNA test carried out for any reasons, you need to ensure you go to a reputable facility with experience staff to carry out the testing. You can do this by contacting one of the leading DNA testing centers in NYC.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377