Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. There is a difference between the two and it may benefit you to know and understand what that difference is. Why? Because while a non-legal DNA paternity test might suffice in some cases, there are other times when you need a legal DNA test for paternity.
What specific differences are there between the two types of paternity tests?
With legal DNA paternity testing, the test is collected as well as administered by a neutral third party. This ensures that the person responsible for collecting the specimens has absolutely no vested interest in the outcome of the test one way or the other.
Also, in legal paternity DNA testing, there is a chain of evidence similar to the procedure followed by law enforcement for criminal evidence. What this means is that the specimens must be accounted for each and every step of the way during the entire process.
One other important difference between legal DNA paternity testing and non-legal is that the specimen collector must personally verify the identity of each tested party. Identification might involve a photo ID or other legal document such as a birth certificate.
Why would you need legal DNA paternity testing?
Here are some common reasons for a legal DNA test for paternity:
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377