Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are times when you may find it advisable to get DNA testing for paternity in order to establish who is the biological father of a child. With new, advanced technology, a prenatal DNA paternity test may be performed while the baby is still in the womb and provided proper testing methods are followed, will be just as accurate as DNA testing for paternity after a child is born.
A prenatal DNA paternity test must be performed by getting either:
The mother’s obstetrician must be the person who obtains these samples.
Is there any risk to the mother or child from obtaining either of these samples?
Yes, there is a slight risk to both the unborn child and its mother when the samples are obtained for prenatal DNA testing for paternity that should be discussed with your obstetrician prior to performing the procedure.
There are instances where the obstetrician might choose to test a placenta sample or do an amniocentesis to check the amniotic fluid and ascertain the health condition of the fetus. In cases where either of these tests are performed for medically valid reasons, a DNA testing lab can use either sample to do prenatal DNA paternity testing.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377