* Paternity Testing
* Maternity Testing
* DNA Testing for Immigration
* Deceased Paternity
* Forensic Testing & Much More!



DNA Paternity Test – What Does It Tell You and What It Can’t Tell You

You may expect paternity testing to enable you about attributes and particular details of each participant apart from the biological relationship between possible father and son. Did you know you can learn more than that? It is an advanced technology that gives you accurate paternity test results – if is performed by New York’s best testing center.

What Does a DNA Paternity Test Tell You

DNA paternity testing is not only reliable but also a cost-effective way to determine a biological relationship between a possible father and son. It provides positive paternity results and probability of confirmed biological relationship is always 99.99% whereas a chance of negative outcome is always 0%. Testing a child’s DNA with the father’s DNA directly always gives either positive or negative result. The experts in our DNA testing center are always there to analyze the outcome.

Gender of the Participant

For various helpful reasons, the gender of a participant is checked during DNA paternity testing. For instance, a DNA sample is sent to determine a biological relationship between a father and son. While testing samples, if technician identifies that the sent DNA sample is not from a male but a female then laboratory can contact that person for clarification.

A lab can even ask for sample recollection because in some cases DNA sample gets contaminated or mislabeled by a client. These mistakes cause doubts about results accuracy. This is why the identifying gender of a participant is a crucial step in DNA paternity testing.

What DNA Paternity Testing Can’t Tell You

The outcomes you get from DNA paternity testing are definitive. However, it still has its shortcomings, and it may not provide satisfying results in cases like:

  • DNA paternity testing gives a final report of the result based on the provided sample. However, if the accused father sends cheek swab of his friend as a DNA sample, the testing can’t enable you about this sort of fraud. However, our testing center facilitates possible father, mother, and child to collect their sample in a separate room.
  • In case of the possibility of two fathers who are biologically related as well, people assume that their age can identify DNA. But unfortunately, it is not simple because determining someone’s age through DNA is only possible by comparing a DNA sample collected at their birth with the current sample.
  • The paternity testing gets troublesome in case of identical twins because they hold the similar DNA. This case demands analysis of entire genome sequence for both men to identify the birth father in these identical twins – means analysis of around six billion markers.
  • In case of performing paternity test without the father, the sample can be taken from biological family members. This testing is more like a “family reconstruction, ” and it holds an extensive analysis.

We understand the sensitivity of DNA Paternity testing. So, schedule an appointment with the reliable testing center in New York.

Leave a reply

best-dna-testing-court-admissable-ny

AABB DNA Testing
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377
Phone: 718-701-0292
Fax: 718-458-9700
Email: aabbdnatesting@yahoo.com


Welcome to the Best DNA Testing in NYC!

We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.


*
We are open on Saturday & Sunday!
*


Why are we the best?

See the many reasons below:

We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:

• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing

EXPERT DNA TESTING SERVICES AT THE LOWEST PRICES ANYWHERE!

* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.

* PLEASE SEE TRANSLATIONS OF OUR SERVICES IN: SPANISH, BENGALI, URDU, CHINESE AND NEPALESE!

* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!

Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.


Has your petition been denied? Did you miss your deadline?

Call us.  We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.

90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.


AABB DNA TESTING

63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377

Call Today
718-701-0292

Fax: 718-458-9700
Email: aabbdnatesting@yahoo.com