Email Us: email@example.com
There is a very good reason for Immigration to use DNA testing: If a United States citizen or resident wants to sponsor a family member to be admitted into the United States, DNA testing is often be used to prove that the person in question is truly a relative.
This DNA testing for immigration will show whether or not there is a biological relationship between the two parties. For example, it might be a:
DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid and is the hereditary material that is present in all human beings and other living organisms.
There are various kinds of DNA tests but DNA testing for immigration specifically tests for genealogy. This compares the DNA makeup of one person with that of another to see if there are genetic matches. DNA testing can not only show genetic matches, it can even determine the genetic distance among relatives. For instance, one type of genealogical DNA testing, called Kinship Testing, shows whether or not two people are blood relatives or not. Another, newer type of testing is called Autosomal DNA testing and it measures the number of genetic markers two people have in common. The higher the number of matches, the closer the kinship.
Autosomal testing can show whether two people are first cousins, siblings, half siblings and so on.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as well as United States embassies and immigration organizations world wide, all require that any DNA testing for immigration be performed by an AABB accredited laboratory. AABB stands for the American Association of Blood Banks.
AABB accreditation means that certain standards are met in DNA testing.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377