Email Us: email@example.com
There are many reason why you may need to get your DNA tested. They could include personal reasons as well as legal reasons. Some of the legal uses for DNA tests include proving relationship status for immigration proceedings and determining who the father of a child is for custody, child support, and inheritance purposes. There are a few important things you should know about DNA testing in New York before you get one.
The New York State Department of Health regulates DNA testing in New York. State regulations mandate that only NYSDOH-accredited laboratories can perform DNA tests for residents in the state. And DNA tests can only be performed at the request of an authorized agent such as a doctor or lawyer. New York DNA testing laboratories are also required to follow a state-regulated chain of custody in all DNA testing procedures, whether they are going to be used for legal purposes or personal ones. This is why it’s so important to make sure you are using an accredited and fully certified laboratory. AABB DNA Testing is one of the best options for DNA testing in New York.
AABB DNA Testing is accredited by the NYSDOH and only uses laboratories certified by the American Association of Blood Banks. All DNA tests performed by AABB DNA Testing are court admissible and provided on notarized forms. AABB DNA tests have an accuracy of 99.9% or greater for all paternity and family relationship tests.
AABB DNA Testing offers ten years of experience and has thousands of satisfied clients who have used their results to prove paternity, family relationships for immigration proceedings, and more. With some of the most competitive rates in New York, AABB DNA Testing is the best company to use for your DNA test. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with the top DNA testing center in NYC.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377