Email Us: email@example.com
In New York DNA paternity testing must follow a set of regulations mandated by the New York State Department of Health. If you are in need of a paternity test, it’s imperative that you use a New York DNA paternity testing laboratory that is fully accredited, has an excellent track record, and follows the NYSDOH regulations exactly. This way, you can be sure that you are getting reliable results that are admissible in a court of law for proving or disproving paternity. AABB DNA Testing is that facility.
The NYSDOH mandates that all DNA paternity tests must be formally requested by an agent, which can be a doctor, lawyer or officer of the court. The DNA sample must be collected by a certified technician who has no interest in the outcome of the test, and the facility that performs the test has to be fully accredited by the NYSDOH. Furthermore, every step in the process of collecting and DNA paternity testing has to be properly documented to establish a chain of custody.
Results for a DNA paternity test will usually be available within less than a week. And AABB DNA Testing can provide DNA paternity tests even if the father in question is incarcerated or deceased. Samples are collected by trained professionals, and all of our tests are performed at our fully accredited laboratory facilities. Our results are provided on a notarized document that is admissible in all paternity-related court proceedings. We provide results that have an accuracy of more that 99.9%, which allows you to rest assured that you are getting the right answer to your question of who the father is.
If paternity is in dispute, or if you simply don’t know who the father of a child is, be sure you go with the premier facility for New York DNA paternity testing: AABB DNA Testing. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377