Email Us: email@example.com
There are many different DNA testing companies in New York, and it can be difficult to determine which one is the best for your needs. The kind of DNA testing company you should use depends mainly on what you will need the DNA test for. If you only need a DNA test for personal use, then you won’t necessarily need to work with a company that provides DNA tests. Legal DNA tests are slightly more expensive than those for personal use, but they are admissible in court for purposes ranging from determining paternity for child custody and other reasons to proving relationship status for immigration proceedings. But regardless of what your DNA test is being used for, there are a number of requirements that New York State regulations mandate.
Accreditation and other requirements
In New York State, all DNA tests have to be performed by a testing laboratory that has been accredited by the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH). In addition, DNA tests can only be performed at the request of an authorizing agent. Authorizing agents may be a doctor or a lawyer. Additionally, you should try to only work with DNA testing laboratories that are accredited by the AABB.
Furthermore, the collection of the DNA sample is required to be witnessed by a third party who has no personal relationship with the person being tested or interest in the outcome of the test (called a “collector.”) The collector can be a doctor, lawyer, or employee of a DNA testing center. This process is essentially the same for personal and court-ordered DNA tests.
DNA testing at AABB
AABB is the most reliable and trusted DNA testing center in New York. We are fully accredited by the NYSDOH and have ten years of experience providing outstanding results for paternity, immigration, and personal DNA tests. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with the top DNA testing center in NYC.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377