Email Us: email@example.com
Knowing you have a younger or older sibling can make a big difference to your life in many ways. However, there are plenty of people who are unsure as to whether they share the same father but are eager to find this information out. This sort of doubt can drive wedges between those that could actually be full siblings and this can affect their relationship on a long term basis as well as putting a lot of strain on other relationships and areas of their lives.
If you have doubts as to whether you and your sibling share the same father, a sibling DNA test could be the ideal solution. If the father is not present to provide a sample so that the DNA test can be carried out, this test can provide you with the answers you need. The results of the test can show you whether the two of you share just one parent or both parents.
It can be very distressing for two people to be unsure as to whether they are full siblings or not. Fortunately, in today’s high tech world, sibling DNA testing can be carried out to determine whether the two of you have just one parent the same or both. If you want to arrange a sibling DNA test, it is important to turn to the experts. Make sure you find a provider that offers the following benefits:
You should also make sure you look at consumer reviews of the facility online so you can get a better idea about the reputation and service levels offered. Also, check on the cost of the tests, as this can vary from provider to provider.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
Our staff members have undergone AABB Relationship Testing Collection Training and Certification and are recognized as AABB-trained sample collectors for relationship testing purposes and are included on the list of qualified collection suppliers given quarterly to AABB Accredited Relationship Testing Laboratories worldwide.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377