Email Us: email@example.com
OUR OFFICES REMAIN OPEN DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS
During the Coronavirus emergency, our offices and lab remain open and are providing all regular DNA testing & other services.
This is our first blog. We will be posting regular blogs in the future covering everything you need to know about DNA testing. Visit us again to read about:
How we keep our costs lower than any competitors including home DNA kits
The various circumstances where a DNA test is useful, such as:
• Divorce • Adoption • Child Support Disputes • Child Visitation • Immigration • Estate Dispute Criminal Investigations • Social Security Benefits • Tax Exemptions (IRS Publication 596)
Information on sample collections, how we keep them fast and painless, and what buccal swabs are.
Clarification of New York State Regulations and how we ensure that all services are always compliant.
How we ensure that accuracy of testing is always 99.9% or higher.
More information on scenarios where DNA testing applies such as:
– Immigration (DNA) Testing Procedures for Visa and Passport Applicants
– Tax Exemptions: IRS Publication 596
– Genetic (DNA) Testing Procedures for Visa and Passport Applicants
– Temporary/ Non- Immigrant Visas
– Immigrant Visas
– Issuing or renewal of Passports
– Special Immigrants
Such as religious or ministers of religion, priority workers with advanced degrees and special skills, US Government workers, professionals who hold a degree, skilled and short supply workers, investors.
We hope to see you again soon.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
Our staff members have undergone AABB Relationship Testing Collection Training and Certification and are AABB Certified sample collectors for relationship testing purposes and are included on the list of qualified collection suppliers given quarterly to AABB Accredited Relationship Testing Laboratories worldwide. AABB Certificates available to view on demand.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377