Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The gift of knowledge is especially important in the adoption community. DNA testing for adoptees has helped bring long lost family members together. Additionally, more often adoptive families and their representatives are seeing the benefits of using a DNA testing center various times during the adoption process.
Using the services of a DNA testing lab or doctor can provide valuable information that can lead to the resolution of many situations and bring peace of mind. DNA testing has proven valuable in many adoption scenarios:
Reuniting with family members
Contested adoption and assisted reproduction cases
Desire to be added to adoption reunion registry in order to find birth relatives
Confirm the relationship of an already found relative
Locate any siblings in the US of your internationally adopted child
Adoption and DNA Testing
Adoption DNA tests are performed quickly and painless. A DNA technician takes a cotton swab and swipes it along the inside of each participant’s (family member’s) cheek. This is very easy and painless so anyone—even a baby—can have it done. This swab sloughs off skin cells from the inside of the cheek. These cells contain the genes or DNA that will be sent to a DNA testing lab for analysis and compared to other family member’s DNA. The results are usually ready within a week.
Where Can You Get DNA Testing for Adoptees?
DNA testing for adoptees can be performed at most DNA testing centers. It is important to make sure that you choose a testing center that will provide security of any information and hygienic collection of DNA samples you provide.
If you are ready for DNA testing, please call us to schedule an appointment with the top DNA testing for adoptees center in NYC. Test results are normally ready within 7 days from date of DNA test.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377