Email Us: email@example.com
Most of the time, Down syndrome isn’t inherited. It’s caused by an error in cell division during the development of the egg, sperm or embryo. This results in extra genetic material from chromosome 21, which is responsible for the characteristic features and developmental problems of Down syndrome.
Three genetic variations can cause Down syndrome:
A blood sample is taken from the mother and submitted to a DNA testing lab. In a specialized DNA testing lab, the DNA is isolated from the maternal blood sample which contains a mixture of about 90% maternal and 10% fetal DNA. It is analyzed to check for an increased amount of genes present from a specific chromosome.
The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends that the test be offered only to women at high risk of having children with aneuploidies (“aneuploidies” refers to the chromosome number being different from the usual number), including women ages 35 and over, those with abnormal ultrasound results or women who have given birth to children with Down syndrome.
It is important to note that DNA test for Down syndrome is a screening test that can help avoid invasive tests, but the results may still need to be confirmed with amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling by a DNA doctor.
Testing for Down syndrome can be performed at DNA testing centers. It is important to make sure that you choose a testing center that will provide confidentiality of information and of the DNA samples you provide.
When you are ready for DNA testing for a Down syndrome, please call us at 718-701-0292 to schedule an appointment with the top DNA testing center in NYC.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AABB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377