Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most people become interested in Ancestry Genetic Testing when they are trying to establish familial relationships with people who may be related. Another reason for ancestry genetic testing involves genealogists who explore the story of populations as they came to be, migrated and their relation to other groups.
Genetic ancestry testing is a way for people interested in family history (genealogy) to discover information beyond what they can get from relatives or from historical documentation. Information about DNA variations can provide clues about where a person’s ancestors might have come from and about connections between families.
A small saliva sample is all that is usually needed to get the DNA information needed to perform an ancestry genetic test.
There are three common types of ancestry genetic testing. Each test is set up by a DNA testing lab to gather certain information based on the need by test participants. For example, some people may need proof of genetic ties between families, while other genetic testing may be geared towards distinguishing ethnic backgrounds. The three tests include:
Female family members interested in this type of genetic testing will need to bring aboard a male relative to have the genetic test done.
This type of test is most often used by genealogists used because Y chromosome and mitochondrial DNA test results only single ancestral lines and do not give the whole picture of the ethnic background of a person.
Ancestry Genetic Testing can be performed at most DNA testing centers. It is important o make sure that you choose a testing center that will provide security of any information and DNA samples you may provide.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with the top DNA testing center in NYC AABB DNA TESTING.
We offer New York’s BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DNA TESTING with a full range of services to verify family relationships.
We specialize in the following types of DNA tests:
• Paternity • Maternity • Grand-parenting • Sibling Relationship • Biological Relationship Studies • Twin Studies • Deceased Paternity • Forensic Testing • Child Identity Testing Ancestry • Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* EVEN LOWER PRICE THAN HOME DNA KITS.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS – Collection kits, photography, and fingerprinting all included.
* 99.9% (OR GREATER) ACCURACY AND AABB CERTIFIED.
* FINAL RESULTS ARE PRESENTED IN A NOTARIZED DOCUMENT IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE FORM.
* ALL RESULTS ARE COURT ADMISSIBLE.
* OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
* NO REFERRALS NECESSARY!
* FAST AND PAINLESS SAMPLE COLLECTIONS, USING BUCCAL (Mouth) SWABS.
* SPANISH, PORTUGESE, FRENCH AND CREOLE SPOKEN.
* OPEN SATURDAYS & Sundays!
Located In Woodside Queens, easily reachable from all boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk. 4 Blocks from No. 7 Train (Flushing Line) and Long Island Railroad.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.
AB DNA TESTING
63-11 Queens Boulevard
Woodside NY 11377